PROTECT THE POCKET
with a safety net
Supplemental Accident Insurance
We often get asked, “Is there something that can help cover the gaps in my medical plan or Sharing Plan given the high deductible ?” The answer is YES!
Supplemental health insurance provides you and your family an important safety net to fill the gaps in your major medical coverage. These gaps represent the out of pocket expenses you are responsible for such as deductibles, co-pays, co-sharing costs, and other expenses not covered under your major medical policy. All benefits are paid in cash directly to you and can be used for medical expenses or everyday living expenses such as mortgage payments, car payments, or household expenses.
Plan rates from $19 a month
- Helps cover deductibles, co-pays and other expenses not covered by your primary major medical plan
- No coordination of benefits with other health plans means receiving benefits faster and in addition to other coverage to pay for out-of-pocket expenses
- Online application and guaranteed issue for accident coverage means fast and easy processing
- The “Plus” – a simplified issue Critical Illness Rider with a lump sum benefit from $5,000 to $25,000; provides lump-sum payouts if your client is diagnosed with any of 3 major critical illnesses (not available in all states)
- Family plans and child-only coverage available
LifeSecure is a subsidiary of Blue-Cross Blue-Shield of Michigan and provide highly rated products in Personal Accident, Hospital Recovery, and Critical Illness.